Pages

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Christmas Is around the corner

Ho Ho Ho Christmas is coming .... It's a times of joy and gifts ....


Merry Christmas !!!




Few good friends have asked me to help out to bake some goodies for their Christmas party and gifts recently , I baked Apple pies, Hokkaido Cakes , Carrot cakes and Carrot cupcakes and not forgetting one of kopitiam's favorite cheesecake - Marble Cheesecake ...



Well Yummy yummy all turn out well and those who have sampled the cakes enjoyed it ... I am so glad that my friends are Happy with these goodies..






New Happening ......


Recently we have a new Cheesecake flavour - Caramel Macadamia Cheesecake - rich and creamy and taste good, I enjoy it very much . Do try it if you happen to be in Chong Kok Kopitiam and Caramel Macadamia is on sales !!!

Special this week , as Durian is abundant this season so I baked Durian Cheesecake - a mixture of creamy cheese and fresh (D24) durian with chewy biscuit base (few prefer pastry base like those of Durian tarlets ) and topped with a layer of Durian Custard .. rich and creamy ... to my delight it is selling quite well I guess it is somethings different compare to the regular varieties of cheesecakes selling at Kopitiam ... ( Sorry no photo at this moments)



That's all for now .....Have a Joyful Christmas & Happy New Year !!!!

Regards,

Michelle

No comments: